Sunday, January 11, 2009

◆My Favorite Blog(`・ω・´)

I'm going to introduce about the best three of my favorite blog.


No,1(^ω^)/It is this blog because I think very cute. This blog has many color and easy to watch. I think very nice. I thought her picture choice is good and I like her article about fashion very much.


No,2(^ω^)/It is this blog because I think very fashionable. Picture and blog title is nice. There are many blog content and I like blog of laugher. This blog has movie link so I like "ru(る)" movie. I laughed it before.


No,3(^ω^)/It is this blog because she wrote many content and there are many links. I think very good. The background color is very nice, too. I thought I want to watch that movie. It's " WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS". In her blog, there is article about joint festival. I have good memory about joint festival because I belong to joint festival club.This content remembered me about it.


The above is my favorite blog. I thought that I want to write blog as them.

No comments: